Kerala, a state on India's tropical Malabar Coast, has nearly 600km of Arabian Sea shoreline. It's known for its palm-lined beaches and backwaters, a network of canals. Inland are the Western Ghats, mountains whose slopes support tea, coffee and spice plantations as well as wildlife. National parks like Eravikulam and Periyar, plus Wayanad and other sanctuaries, are home to elephants, langur monkeys and tigers.
- 2 Nights accomodation in Munnar.
- 1 Nights accomodation in Alleppey.
- Return airport / railway station / bus stand transfers
- All transfer are on 1 Dezire (4 seater).
- GST or any other Taxes(as per government rules)
- Any Meals other than specified in inclusions
- Personal expenses such as telephone calls, room service, etc
- The surcharge will be applicable on particular events, Festival, exhibition & Fairs
- Tipping for Tour Guide, Driver, etc. at clients own discretion
- Any Security deposit asks by the hotels reception during check in at Hotel
- Travel Insurance
- Early check-in and late check-out
- Other items not mentioned in the inclusions