Goa, a state on India's tropical Malabar Coast, has nearly 600km of Arabian Sea shoreline. It's known for its palm-lined beaches and backwaters, a network of canals. Inland are the Western Ghats, mountains whose slopes support tea, coffee and spice plantations as well as wildlife. National parks like Eravikulam and Periyar, plus Wayanad and other sanctuaries, are home to elephants, langur monkeys and tigers.
- Complimentary 02 bottles of water daily during the stay.
- Complimentary unlimited Wi-Fi access during the stay
- Buffet Meal as per Plan. (CPAI:ach 03 Breakfast Only)
- Two day sightseeing trip by A/C Coach to North Goa & South Goa.
- Shared Scheduled AC Transfers from Dabolim Airport or Thivim Railway Station,Panjim bus stand (Madgaon Railway Station – Extra Rs. 500/- per person on both way.
- Welcome Non-alcoholic drink on arrival.
- Complimentary Usage of the swimming pool (with proper swim wear bring or purchase).
- Complimentary Usage of the gymnasium (with proper gym attire wear).
- Digital Safe in the rooms.
- Tea/Coffee maker with replenishment once a day during the stay (Except on day of ChkOut).
- 10% Discount on SPA. 10% Discount on Casino Entry Tickets. 10% Discount on F&B / Laundry.
- GST or any other Taxes(as per government rules)
- Any Meals other than specified in inclusions
- Personal expenses such as telephone calls, room service, etc
- The surcharge will be applicable on particular events, Festival, exhibition & Fairs
- Tipping for Tour Guide, Driver, etc. at clients own discretion
- Any Security deposit asks by the hotels reception during check in at Hotel
- Travel Insurance
- Early check-in and late check-out
- Other items not mentioned in the inclusions
- Items of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone, beverages etc
- Entrance fee / Local Guide / at any place during the tour
- Meals not mentioned in the “Inclusions” section
- Anything not mentioned in the package includes section.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mentioned in the itinerary